1998 Ford Windstar GL owner manual

I just baught this car second hand and I didn't got the owner manual. There are some stuff like "Traking control", "Remote control" etc etc that I wanna know.

How can I provide one or an electronic copy ?

Tanks in advance, Christophe

Reply to
Christophe Candas

Christopher,

Any Ford dealer will be able to supply you with an owners manual. If memory serves, the cost is approx $18.00. They will have to order it from a company named Helm. I don't believe you can purchase directly but please do a search for Helm publications online before you go to the dealership. Go to the parts department and they will help you.

Reply to
PC PODD

Thanks for your advice. I'll try to find "Helm". I went to a Ford Dealer and it will cost 70 Can$ !!!

Tank's Christophe

"PC PODD" a écrit dans le message de news: snipped-for-privacy@comcast.com...

Reply to
Christophe Candas

I find the site and was ready to order but with shipment it costs more than

32 US$ ! I not ready to pay that price.

Thank's Christophe

"PC PODD" a écrit dans le message de news: snipped-for-privacy@comcast.com...

Reply to
Christophe Candas

When I had my 1988 Tempo that I got from Grandma I went out and bought the paper shop manuals from Helm for about $100 US...and that was the best money I spent...I knew about the car and what was what and if a repair person said this is the problem I could double check...Good luck but if you plan on keeping the car bite the bullet and buy the books... Linda

Reply to
HbgpodLW

Thank you for your advice; I finaly find the manual on the net so no problem.

Christophe

"HbgpodLW" a écrit dans le message de news: snipped-for-privacy@mb-m06.aol.com...

Reply to
Christophe Candas