1998 Ford Windstar Spark Plugs

I have a six cylinder 3.8 engine. I see the 3 plugs when I open the hood. Where are the other 3 plugs and how difficult is it to change and get at the plugs? Thank you

Reply to
JTB

with my 99 i found it to be easiest to do the rear set of plugs if you remove the engine cowl(large plastic thing near the windshield wipers) that only takes about 10 minutes and you will have easy access to the rear set.

Reply to
Petebert

I think I see your problem. You're not supposed to see the spark plugs. They are supposed to have cables on them. ;-)

Reply to
Jeff