1998 Ford Wondstar "Fuel problem"

Hello all,

I have come across a problem, I was hoping someone could direct me to a simple fix. My fuel tank seems to over pressurize. The gas cap vibrates violently expelling pressure. I thought it was a gas cap, and replaced it. still does it. Now I am getting "check engine light" to come on. I got a actron scanner and it comes across as "Unable To Bleed Fuel Tank Vacuum".

Any suggestions? Joe

Reply to
Bepo

<rusto11