1998 Grand Marquis Cooling Fan Relay

I have a 98 Grand Marquis with a number of electrical problems. Yesterday I drove the car for about 1/2 hour and when I shut off the engine, I noticed that the cooling fan was still running. I did'nt
think much of it but an hour later the stupid fan was still running. It eventually killed the battery. I jump started the car and got it running. The fan started up again. I tried pulling the fan fuze and the fan relay and the fan still was running. I discovered two more relays that are not marked in the owners manual and tapped on one of them and then the fan stopped. The relay is a F80B-14B192 -AA which is different than all of the other relays. Anyone have any experience with this problem? I think that it is odd that when I pull ou the 30 A fuze and the relay that is indicated as being the fan relay, the fan doesn't stop.
In article <68a05e08-d1d0-4a4e-a220-4111b611bf77

Maybe that fuse supplies power to the relay coil, but not the contacts?
You probably have the old Ford problem of a stuck relay. The contacts get stuck closed and are held in place even though the Computer shuts off power to the coil. A new relay will resolve the problem. Fred