1998 Grand Marquis Heater Hoses

It just occurred go me that my 98 Grand Marquis is 10 years old and

155,000 miles. I have never changed any radiator or heater hoses. Should I replace all of them? They seem to be okay. M

i usually replace them by 10 years .if you just take short trips it may not be a problem if one lets go, but new belts and hoses would be good idea after 10 years.lucas

ds549