1998 Lincoln Navigator White/grey, 58k miles

1998 Lincoln Navigator White/grey, 56k miles, 4x4, CD changer, leather, power seats, factory sunroof, bench seat, 3rd seat, clean carfax in mint condition. Email me for pics. Asking $16.5k obo. I am
not a dealer. I will consider delivering in Northeast - don't get stuck in the snow!!