1998 Sable bad wiring (maybe)

I have a 1998 Sable all of a sudden the cruise control and the horn will not work. The turn signals work and the hazards work so I don't think its the steering column. Maybe someone can help!

Reply to
sahevener

Turn signals and hazards are an independent harness. I would be looking at the clockspring for the air bag, horn and whatever else is on the steering wheel.

Bill

Reply to
berkshire bill