1998 Sable Wagon - Where is the 4 way flasher relay ?

My Mom's 1998 Sable Wagon. Sister borrowed it, made extensive use of 4 way flashers, now flashers are dead but turn signals work. Fuse for hazard lights is good so I suspect the relay has failed.
Where do they bury the hazard flasher relay, under the dash ? Steve