1998 Taurus Brake question

I just installed new rear drums and shoes on my 98 Taurus. I had the brakes compressed all the way in, and the adjuster screw all the way in as well.
When I went to put the drums on, I noticed they were a bit snug on both sides. There was no adjustment left, so at that point, I did not have many options but to put them on before it started snowing. When I was driving the other day with snow on the roads, I noticed that the back breaks were grabbing first causing my car to go into a skid. Is it possible that Murrays sold me the wrong drums?
Thanks for your help

did you make sure your parking brake was releasing properly?
This should always be part of the install process
you pay..DEAL with it!

Sure did
I always check the operation of the emergency brake. They are against the "stops" in the brake assembly.
To answer your original question, yes. Murray could screw up. My neighbor just got back from installing a NEW dead battery from their store. I guess they forgot to charge it. They certainly forgot to check it before she left. In this case I doubt they sold you the wrong drums. The wrong drums would be so far off it would be obvious. They could be mismachined, but more likely mis-installed.

I could see mis-installing one side....but both? This is not my first brake job on this car, or others so I doubt I installed anything incorrectly.