1998 Taurus -- how to remove inside door panel??

i've got a very faulty speaker on the driver's side door, and it seems silly to take it to a dealer to fix ($$$) when i could do it myself. but i can't figure out HOW to remove the door panel! no screws to be seen.

if possible, please email replies to me as i don't have access to this group very often:

address is: info @ stonervideo . com (without the spaces)

thanks!

Reply to
jeffrey STONER VIDEO

jeffrey STONER VIDEO opined

sure ... maybe.. i dont get to email very often. big hassle.

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic

Seems silly to pay some one that knows how to do it. I could do it myself, except I can't.

And I'm to lazy to even check back here, even though I have a broadband connection, so please send the answer to me.

Reply to
Pygoscelis Papua