1998 Taurus -- how to remove inside door panel??

i've got a very faulty speaker on the driver's side door, and it seems silly to take it to a dealer to fix ($$$) when i could do it myself. but i can't figure out HOW to remove the door panel! no screws to be seen.
if possible, please email replies to me as i don't have access to this group very often:
address is: info @ stonervideo . com (without the spaces)
thanks!
jeffrey STONER VIDEO opined

sure ... maybe.. i dont get to email very often. big hassle.

silly
group
Seems silly to pay some one that knows how to do it. I could do it myself, except I can't.
And I'm to lazy to even check back here, even though I have a broadband connection, so please send the answer to me.