1998 Windstar question plus 96 Contour Check Engine Light

We looked at a 98 Windstar with intentions of buying, however, it didnt have optional climate control for the rear of the van, question for 98 Windstar owners, where are the heat/AC vents in the back? Thanks in advance.

We have a 96 Contour, went thru the Check Engine Light dilema due to gas cap not being properly tightened - you have to hear at least two clicks, to get the light off we were told to remove the battery cable for half an hour, and when we put it back on the Check Engine Light was off. Hope this helps.

Reply to
bevlevy