1998 Windstar Stalls

We have a 1998 Ford Windstar V-6 3.8L engine, with automatic transmission.
The engine will idle at appox... 700 RPM when in drive. I can come to a
stop when it is cold and it will continue to idle at approx... 700 RPM. After it warms up the RPM will fluctuate from 700 to 500 RPM when I stop and approx... 4 times out of 10 the engine will die.
Has anyone else had this problem and what did you do?
Thanks in advance!
PEB

i fixed it what are you goiing to do leave it ?
hurc ast