1999 contour door panel

I realize this probable has been posted before, but could someone help me get the drivers door panel off of my 1999 Contour. In particular the door handle and power windows part

In article <82d21a9d-b141-4775-85ee-

Check out http://www.contour.org

I took mine off. Not too hard. You just have to find all the little holes for the screws and take them out carefully, one at a time.
And take your time!
Jeff