1999 explorer runs rough when cold

explorer will idle rough for a minuteor so, then it idles normal. I checked my fuel pressure and it is at 59 psi when it should be running between 35 to 45psi.When i pulled the vaccum line
off the fuel pulse dampner the fuel pressure stayed the same. It is throwing a code saying that it is lean or rich conditions on bank 1 and bank 2. My question would be is what could be causing this to happen? I have changed the mass air sensor,the throttle positioning sensor,the idle control sensor,the fuel pulse dampner,fuel filter,new plugs and plug wiresand oxygen sensors.help!!!!