1999 Ford Expedition

Hi, I have a water leak on the passanger side of the engine. The leak is somewhere near where the heater hoses go to the heater core or this tube that comes out of the top manafold. Water pours out the bottom on the
right side of the tranny case. I can't find this leak I've been looking for days. The 90 degree tube that comes out of the manafold has some rust at the base but who knows. Can anybody help??? Mike

Have you verified that the heater core hoses are attached properly? Ford uses quick connect type fittings for the hoses that connect to the heater core and it is not uncommon for these to leak if not carefully seated. Have you had any work done on your truck lately?
Ed