1999 ford explorer no fire

Have a 1999 ford explorer 4.0 sohc did a engine swap on. Engine turns good compression has no fire. Changed cam shaft sensor, crank shaft sensor , and coil (ignition) pak. Has new plugs and wires. I have juice going to the coil pack and have good grounds and did od11 codes and no codes appeared but yet no fire to the spark plugs. Can anyone offer any advice thanx.

Reply to
joejr

if vehicle ran prior to engine swap need to recheck all electrical harness connections,main harnesses bolt together.check to see if any connector terminals are damaged.also start by checking all fuses in vehicle engine compartment fuse box and interior fuse panel.

Reply to
clemdog

Well ya the vehicle did run but the engine locked up thats why the swap. I did check all the fuses and relays they all work. I guess Im going to have to pull off the intake and check all the plug ins to see if something didnt get unplugged or smashed some how.

Reply to
joejr

before you go ripping the motor apart check to see if you have 5volt reference voltage at the throttle position sensor and 12v at an injector if accessible with the key on.recheck PCM connector and grounds.can also check voltage at engine coolant temp sensor if more accesible.verify fuel pressure present at test port.watch your eyes.

Reply to
clemdog