1999 Ford Taurus

I have a 1999 Ford Taurus blown head gasket could the no heat had been the cause of this blowing is it worth replacing or should I move on to another
make or model what is a rough guess repair or replacement engine

no ford is worth fixing hurc ast
First off, ignore the Troll. Don't feed the Trolls and they will go away.
And secondly, get a second opinion. Certain shops will charge more than others. Don't get it fixed at the dearler as they will charge 10 times the amount a more small independant shop would charge.