1999 Ford technical Service Manual

For sale: Copy of 1999 Ford service manual CD. Covers all 1999 Ford/Mercury vehicles including:
- Contintental - Sable - Contour - Tarus
- Cougar - Town Car - Crown Victoria - Tracer - Escort - Grand Marquis - Mustang - Mystique
Has all vacuum diagrams, disassembly instructions, electrical schematics, troubleshooting guides, plus alot more! $15.00 ea plus $3.00 shipping in Canada with xpresspost. Email: snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com
On Wed, 23 Mar 2005 19:22:32 -0500, "Odie"

why buy them just call picknose stupid and he will post them
hurc ast
If we were interested, we would go to ebay. Please don't advertise here.
Jeff, I am assuming you have not been to a Ford dealership lately (or have lots of money to waste), the diagnostic charges and labour rates are unheard of. If you wish to go to Ebay that is fine, you will receive the same CD that I am offering...that is your choice. But, if you claim to speak for everyone frequenting this newsgroup I cannot seem to grasp that concept! If you are not interested in my item so be it, but do not waste yours and my time slandering my post for your own amusement! There are other people who may be interested! If you are so bothered by my post, and have nothing better to do with your time but to slander other posts, then I suggest you just delete it if you wish, and keep your comments to yourself!...A**hole
Dana Smith

The bottom line is that advertising is against the charter of this newsgroup.
And if every tom dick and harry with something to sell advertised here, then the newsgroup would be full of ads with very little useful information.
And please don't belittle yourself by calling me names.
I have just as much right to express my opinions as you do.
Jeff

lmfao like you provide useful information
bwhahahahaha
hurc ast
I am glad you are going to continue to visit the group and share your knowledge.
Jeff
I can show you where to download them for free.
cool, Could you please show the group, if I would have known this I wouldn't have purchased it from ebay! damn!! What a dumbass!
Dana