1999 lincoln town car

Hi, i'm having a problem with my 1999 lincoln town car, all the lights (including headlights) flicker when the car is running. We changed the alternator three times and yet we are still the same problem.
Any ideas??
Thanks
snipped-for-privacy@rogers.com wrote:

If this is constant condition, ie; does it in the driveway, idling; take jumper cables, run the black clamp from alternator frame to Battery negative post.
Flicker stops = bad ground.
CAREFULLY take a nail and probe into the fat wire connector at the alternator, so that it contacts the output terminal.. take the red clamps to the nail to battery positive.
Flicker stops = bad wiring connection.
I'm not sure, your car may have the PCM (computer) regulated Alternator.
If so, that may be the problem
you pay..DEAL with it!