1999 taurus Doors

I have a '99 Taurus which needs a back left door. Can anyone tell me which years are interchangeable with the '99?

Stephen wrote:

I don't have an answer on that, but you might be able to call around. Around here, the "Pull a Parts" have the cross reference, probably the Hollander Interchange Manual. I think a lot of yards keep this as a bit of a secret and you have to find someone willing to help.
Jeff

I have a 99. Its my impression that the Eoro style body was in production between 1997 and about 2001. I could be off a year or two but when you go to a salvage yard they usually have a book listing compatible parts.