1SourceAutoWarranty.com Bankrupt. We Need Your Help

Our extended warranty company 1SourceAutoWarrantee (reinsurer is Primeguard) went insolvent. We are looking for members for a class action suit and to
discuss ways of trying to recoup our losses. I started a Yahoo group. If you can help or have been burned, post to snipped-for-privacy@yahoogroups.com. To join or view previous messages go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/1SourceClassAction /
Official info from the State can be found at http://www.hawaii.gov/dcca/areas/ins/ins_div_actions/primeguard /
--
Warmest regards,

Steve

Yep, that is why I always use the dealer extended warranty plans. Coasty

Sadly, with the cheapie service contracts, you usually get what you pay for.... sorry for your loss.
Mike