20+ Horsepower Increase for your Ford. RaceMOD Performance chip only $29.99

RaceMOD's Performance Module is a great way to add up to 20+ horsepower to your car, truck or suv. It also provides torque increases up to 12 lb+/ft., as well as improvements in throttle
response.
Only $29.99
www.racemod.com
snipped-for-privacy@hitmail.com says...

Oh yeah. I really trust this site. Must have been a glitch in my browser. When I entered the info about my car it took me to a shopping page with a huge list of items. It told me my PayPal total was
"Amount $12,625.79 USD"
--
I. Care