200 0 lincoln LS

My rear view mirror that has the elctrochromic feature seems to have broken. The dealer wanted 175.00 to fix it... Would anyone know if this is an easy fix for a moderately mechanically inclined person. Are there any aftermarket parts that would work for this? thanks

Reply to
John

Save yourself some time, money and aggravation, go to salvage yard and get a F-LM manually operated mirror. You can install it on you LS's rearview mirrors windshield mounting knob in a few minutes. ;)

mike hunt

John wrote:

Reply to
BenDover

Try ebay for a new mirror. I'm not sure what a LS mirror looks like but there are several Town Car auto-dimming mirrors for sale on ebay for less than $20. Connectors for a lincoln should be the same. You may also want to try a local junk yard. Good luck!

Reply to
Scott