2000 Contour blower resistor

Need a new one. Any place to get it besides Ford?
Al

Check with your Ford dealer... there is/was a customer satisfaction program with this particular part, IIRC. You can PM me your VIN and I can run OASIS to see if it applies... might take a few days with it being Xmas and all...

Good info Jim, thanks.
http://www.carforums.net / Auto Forums
Just back from a 1000+ mile trip to Southern California. The "patched" resistor worked all the way and is still working. Wonderful:)
Al

We had one of the darn resisters overhead and actually cause a fire while driving down the freeway. Thanks Ford!

I replace mine in my '99 Contour about 18 months ago, and the resistor pack, from the dealer, was less than $10. I was surprised as I thought it would be at least $30.