2000 Contour blower resistor

Need a new one. Any place to get it besides Ford?

Al

Reply to
Big Al

Check with your Ford dealer... there is/was a customer satisfaction program with this particular part, IIRC. You can PM me your VIN and I can run OASIS to see if it applies... might take a few days with it being Xmas and all...

Reply to
Jim Warman

Good info Jim, thanks.

Forums

Reply to
xblazinlv

Reply to
marvinstockman

Just back from a 1000+ mile trip to Southern California. The "patched" resistor worked all the way and is still working. Wonderful:)

Al

Reply to
Big Al

Reply to