2000 Contour SE V6

Did you read any of the formus?

Reply to
Andy

What's a formus?

Reply to
aarcuda69062

First off you misspelled forums, second off you still haven't provided links to any of those independent sites that say amsoil is better than mobile 1. Or is "some guy in a forum said so" the extent of your proof? Bob

Reply to
Bob

Never heard of Mobile 1. Did you misspell Mobil 1 ?? Looks like no matter where I link to, your not going to belive it anyway.

Reply to
Andy

Do I at least get some points for being consistent? Lol...

So I guess that means you can't come up with anything other than what the rest of the amsoil flunkies are saying. So you are probably right, I'm not very apt to change what I "belive" Bob

Reply to
Bob

I could, but it seems like its a waste of time, since your not willing to change.

Reply to
Andy

Cop out.

Reply to
aarcuda69062

You'd think if people were interested, they could figure out where to look, I guess they can't.

Reply to
Andy

You'd think that someone who wants to be believed about the brand of oil that he's hawking could manage a copy and paste of a URL.

If BITOG has a search function or an index, it's not very apparent...

Reply to
aarcuda69062

I'm not hawking it, I'm saying thats what I use. If people cant read test results for themselves, then they should run over to Wal Mart and get a $14.95 oil and filter change with the crap they sell.

Reply to
Andy

You were the one who posted:

and:

You keep yapping about all the testing that has been done to prove how good amsoil is.... and yet when asked for just one link to an independent test which comes up with the results you claim, you can't do it.

I think at this point it's safe to say that the people who don't buy into amsoils lies aren't the ones with there heads in the sand. Instead it's those fools who blindly believe amsoils claims. Bob

Reply to
Bob

Bullshit!!

Reply to
Bob

Really? I suppose the fact that you identify here as wisynoil is just a random coincidence, 'eh?

Bull shit. You claimed that Amsoil is the best oil. Prove it by some means other than the ad copy generated by the salesdroids at Amsoil. How can an oil be "best" when the manufacturer can't or won't certify that their oil actually -meets- a vehicle manufacturers specifications? They weasel around it by claiming that their product XXX is "recommended" for vehicles that require a particular specification.

As you claim, yet you can't or won't point anyone to these supposed tests.

Okay, so how about a pointer to something documenting that the oil that Walmart uses is crap?

Reply to
aarcuda69062

Now that is obviously NOT the only alternative. Nothing wrong with Castrol GTX (or Syntec if you want synthetic) or Havoline, or Valvoline, or Shell Ultra or Rotella, or a host of other fine petroleum based or synthetic, or synthetic blend premium oils. You don't have to go to the cheapest crap you can buy, installed by brainless droids just to avoid Amsoil.

***
Reply to
clare at snyder.on.ca

And make the test something other than the 4 ball friction test, which anyone who knows anything about tedting oil will tell you is the easiest test to "rig" and really means little if anything, even at best.

***
Reply to
clare at snyder.on.ca

Some current synthetics blend esters with the POA to provide the protection (seal swelling) and some do not. Mobil one DOES. Nobody can tell me for sure if Amsoil does - if they can't tell me what they have done to get around the problem, I won't believe when they say they have no problem. Just because Exxon/Mobil, one of the leaders in lubrication technology world wide has addressed the problem does not mean everyone has.

***
Reply to
clare at snyder.on.ca

Now thats just pure BS, since I have posted links several times.

Reply to
Andy

You need to get a grip on reality

Reply to
Andy

LOL

Reply to
Andy

Sure you have... to amsoils website, and to a forum which anyone can post to which proves nothing except that your not the only idiot who blindly believes the claims made by amsoil. Bob

Reply to
Bob