2000 cougar stick shift

theres never anything i could do to hookup my car, i feel like nothing fits....my question is about my stick knob this time...where can i find a knob that fits a 2000 cougar, the one i have on hits my tv in
my dash when i shift to third....(the tv didnt fit either i have to make a custom build) anyway, my car has the reverse knob where u have to lift the knob up in order to move it in reverse and i cant find a knob for that, if u know any please tell me. Also if u know of any mounting pieces for my tv that would be good bc a cougar only has one mounting piece and it didnt help wiht my tv so i need another one that fits. thanks 8O
On 8 Aug 2005 01:40:58 -0400, superman21

Um, I'm a bit curious as to why in hell you have a TV in your car, especially in a spot where it interferes with shifting?
Have you tried to Google for the parts?
-LMB