2000 Excursion Heated Seats

hello all,
I have a 2000 Ford Excursion Limited with heated leather buckets in front. The passenger side works great, but the drivers side does not work at all.
The light comes on at the button on the side of the seat but no heat. Any ideas? Thanks in advance!!
Scott
The "usual" problem is a burned seat cushion element though I have replaced the odd backrest element, too. Normally, we would load test the power and ground to the module and then check the elements for continuity. FWIW, the two elements are wired in series and need to be tested individually.

Take it to a dealership and have the heating pad replaced

One thing to consider is that the passenger heater only works when seatbelt is connected. The driver side will work with or without belt. If this is not your ploblem then I would replace element. Several kits available on-line, Good luck!