2000 Expedition Airbag question..

I noticed on earlier models there is an on/off switch for the passenger airbag. There is not one on my 2000. Can I assume it has the weight sensor in the seat? Thanks.

No
OCS is a fairly recent development
PAD switches were usually only installed on vehicles where there was no back seat in which to install a child seat...

Jim Warman wrote:

Ok, thanks. So this airbag is going off no matter whats in the front passenger seat, correct?
Jim Warman wrote:

... and only at owner request.
Actually.... no....