2000 Expedition has Class III or Class IV hitch??

Afternoon All,
How can I tell if my factory (or dealer) installed hitch is a Class III or IV, and If I have the beefier radiator / trans cooler? The Window
sticker just says 'Trailer Towing package" It's a 2000 XLT 5.4L 4x4 and the sticker listed it as $390.00. Looks like the receiver is a 2" square and I have a 7 wire harness. I also have the build-sheet, but don't know how to read the codes...
Ben
[...]
If it came with the Ford Towing Package and 7 wire harness, it's a Class IV.
John

III
the
Does that package include the trans cooler and bigger radiator? I looked and saw a very small cooler (one pass back and forth) assuming that's a P/S line cooler, and a looked like a ~6"x8" cooler that looked more like an evap for the AC...
Ben

and
See http://www.hillerford.com/Web%20Pages/resource%20library/2000/2000suv/00suvframe.htm :
According to the Ford Ordering Guide:
TRAILER TOW GROUP, CLASS IV (535) 7-Pin trailer wiring harness Class III frame mounted hitch Super engine cooling Auxiliary auto. Transmission oil cooler Rear load leveling (4x2 only) NOTE: See Salesperson's Source Book or Ford RV Trailer Towing Guide for specific trailer towing limits and corresponding required equipment.
The specification section lists the cooler as "Long Manufacturing 14-plate auxiliary cooler."
You should consider joing the Expedtion Owner's Mailing List. See:
Ed