2000 Explorer Owner's Manual for sale

Hi All,
Not sure if I am allowed to put this manual on here for sale. If not, please disregard and except my apologies. I am doing it here as apposed to Ebay because of the problems one gets dealing with Ebay
people. And I think Ford groups are most sincere. Anyway....
I have an excellent condition Owner's Guide Manual (including: Four Wheeling, Scheduled Maintenance Guide, and 2000 - Model Warranty Guide) in a zipper case. The price is $20.48 and that includes shipping anywhere in the US. That is exactly what I paid for it.
The reason I am selling it is that I mistakenly ordered two (two different auctions on different days) manual when I had a few drinks of alcohol.
I will send pictures or answer questions if you email me. I will except ONLY US postoffice money orders in the above amount.
Thanks Henry Kelcinski 35 Twin Flower Cross Street Kunkletown, PA 18058 610/681-4554 snipped-for-privacy@ptd.net