2000 Explorer - Tire Noise

I have a 2000 Explorer with Goodyear Wranglers, which make an awful lot of noise. Has anyone else experienced this? I need to replace them anyway and
would like to hear from others which brand works better, and eliminates the noise. Thanks.
Bruce wrote:

so noisy at 30000 miles that most people would swear that there were at least two front wheel bearings that were bad. I swapped one of them with a new spare and proved that the noise was caused from the tires. I recommended Michelins. He replaced them with Michelins and all is quite now. I expect they will stay that way for the next 75000 miles. Stan K.
Michelin Cross Terrains, you will swear you're driving a completely new vehicle.

cupping on your tires....