2000 exployer manuals in zippered case.

I have two 2000 Ford Explorer manuals in zippered case for 20 bucks. Bought the second one on ebay when I had a couple of bourbons.
Hope this does not offend anyone if so please accept my apologies.

Have another bourbon Hank!

It doesn't bother me that you are too stupid to stop buying stuff when you have been drinking.
Just glad you weren't driving.
Jeff
Hank wrote:

musta been drinking when you put the price on it too.
These manuals are filled with all kinds of useful stuff, like how to check your oil, and where the gages are...

If he hunts around the Ford site (hint: look for the owner's link), he could download the file for free.
Jeff