2000 Ford E350 Passenger Van - Owner's Manual

I am dealing with fuse box issues. I have no owner's manual and I need a diagram. I offer $5 to anyone who will copy and fax the page in their owner's manual dealing with fuse box diagram for under dash box
and under hood box, there are two. Neither cover tells anything. Fax to 206-339-2461. Or just take a digital picture and email it to me. I will pay with PayPal. Larry
snipped-for-privacy@southsound.org wrote:

Amazingly.. there is something on the web, free, that wasnt there before.
https://www.fleet.ford.com/maintenance/owners_manuals/default.asp
you pay..DEAL with it!