2000 Ford Escort - $1200, Southern California, near Los Angeles 140k miles. Clean, Very, very reliable

ANYBODY NEED A REALLY ECONOMICAL CAR THAT IS IN GOOD SHAPE? A Ford Escort, model year, 2000. 140,000 on odometer, and priced hundreds of dollars lower than the Kelly Blue Book suggests a private party should sell this kind of car in the kind of shape it is in for. It's a good deal, and seller needs to sell it right away. Really right away. No low ballers, please. 562 668-

0607. Seller is super honest and he really needs the money, seriously... If you need help reaching Long Beach from the metropolitan Los Angeles area, lemme know.

I am Steve: My cell phone is: 31oh(0) 210-eight922. Seller is my friend.

See car's picture at:

tml

Reply to
Steve Petlak