2000 Ford Escort Radio Help

I would like to change the radio in my 2000 Escort. Where the heck can I get the dash filler piece that adapts to the new radio? Thanks!!

Arnold

Reply to
Arnold

Look here:

I would like to change the radio in my 2000 Escort. Where the heck can

Reply to
Barb

I ordered a radio with a dash adapter kit from Crutchfield for my daughter's '97 Taurus. The kit and radio fit perfectly and their wiring harness was really top notch. Since part of the radio is behind the dash and part is in the trunk this could have been a major stumbling block.

Jon

Reply to
Zeppo