2000 Ford Escort Radio Help

I would like to change the radio in my 2000 Escort. Where the heck can I get the dash filler piece that adapts to the new radio? Thanks!!
Arnold

Look here:
http://www.scosche.com/scosche/installation/kits/FD136010.asp

I ordered a radio with a dash adapter kit from Crutchfield for my daughter's '97 Taurus. The kit and radio fit perfectly and their wiring harness was really top notch. Since part of the radio is behind the dash and part is in the trunk this could have been a major stumbling block.
Jon