2000 Ford Excursion

Where are the spark plugs on a 2000 Ford Excursion 4.3?

murphy813 wrote:

I do'nt know who's trying to trick you, but the 2000 Excursion was only offerred with the 7.3L diesel V-8, 5.4L gas V-8, & 6.8L gas V-10.
The gas engines have the plugs in the heads just below each ignition coil - these are the COP Coil-On-Plug design.
Have you already put enough fuel(I figure about $22,000.00 in gas) through that beast to accumulate 100,000 miles & need a plug change?
Rob

he-heh!