2000 Ford F250 SD

I have a 2000 F250 SD Lariat. It has the overhead console with the electronic display that shows direction, outside temp, mpg, etc...... It has quit working and I have checked everything. Ford wants $250.00
for a new one saying that I must buy the whole console. I would like to buy just the electronics. Does anyone know where I can find this part?

ebay, junkyard.
or try Google.
Jeff