2000 ford taurus

Is there any way on the 2000 ford taurus to have the tail lights blink when you either lock or unlock the car.

also, the other day i noticed when I am driving i have noticed a small knocking noise coming from the front of the vehicle, it only seems to happen when I hit a bump. Anyone know what could be the problem?
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Stabilizer bar end link(s).
Rob

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

I second that, stabilizer bar links. I had the recall performed on the front coil springs and the driver side knocked for two weeks afterwards. Brought it back to the dealer and they took care of that no charge, I think the tech just tightened the bolts on the bar ends?
thanks for the replies, i will get my car into the dealership soon to get this resolved. snipped-for-privacy@optonline.net wrote:

update: I called the dealership and they said that the stablizer bar links are not covered is this true?
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Covered? Covered for what? Your warranty is certainly long gone isn't it?
Rob

There's no tightening them unless they were loosened for the spring job. They're "lifetime lubed" ball joints.
Rob