2000 Mercury Sable...

Can anyone tell me if this vehicle uses the standard plunger-type switch in the door jam to trigger the dome light?
See the NEW SkyWave this October!
www.telstar-electronics.com

Like many cars today, it uses a switch that is mounted in the latch inside the door.

Which mechanism sometimes sticks and is alleviated (for a while) by liberally dousing of the latch mech with WD40.
The apparent largest single problem posted on here.
you pay..DEAL with it!
Thanks for everyones input...
See the NEW SkyWave this October! www.telstar-electronics.com