2000 mercury wont run when it rains?

Hello Have 2000 Mercury Villager. It runs fine except when it rains . Wont run when it rains. Dealer said nothing Wrong any Ideas?? Thanks Stephen

Reply to
Stephen

If I'm just guessing, I'd guess a cracked ignition coil, assuming you don't have Coil on Plug.

CjB

Reply to
CJB

By 'not run', what is wrong? Does it TRY to run, but runs rough? Does it not even fire up? Does it not even crank?

Reply to
Andrew Rossmann