2000 mercury wont run when it rains?

Hello Have 2000 Mercury Villager. It runs fine except when it rains . Wont run when it rains. Dealer said nothing Wrong any Ideas?? Thanks Stephen

If I'm just guessing, I'd guess a cracked ignition coil, assuming you don't have Coil on Plug.
CjB

snipped-for-privacy@wowway.com says...

By 'not run', what is wrong? Does it TRY to run, but runs rough? Does it not even fire up? Does it not even crank?