2000 mustang

hey any one have a 2000 mustang?? are they good cars??

any one have mustang??
hey any one have a 2000 mustang?? are they good cars??
Salmon Slayer opined in

No they suck! Notice you never see a Mustang on the road?!!!And used car dealers hate them so much and are so ashamed they hide them at the back of the lots.. and price them really high so no one will buy them!
Google, search GROUPS for
mustang
well thanks it nice of you to tell the truth...
Salmon Slayer opined in

No they suck! Notice you never see a Mustang on the road?!!!And used car dealers hate them so much and are so ashamed they hide them at the back of the lots.. and price them really high so no one will buy them!
Google, search GROUPS for
mustang
the only mustangs that are not worthy are V6 mustangs, they are SOOOOOOOOOO FRIGGEN BAD, mine is totally a piece of shit the interrior rattles, i've had to be towed home before and many many many more problems. i am still in the process of lemoning that car but in the meantime i needed a car so i bought a 1999 GT mustang and that car is SOLID, not 1 problem and I have three times more miles on it than the V6... man its fun to drive
---------------------------------------------- Posted with NewsLeecher v2.0 Beta 5 * Binary Usenet Leeching Made Easy * http://www.newsleecher.com/?usenet ----------------------------------------------
what year is your old v-6 mustang? WELL I HOPE I HAVE BETTER LUCK THEN YOU..i pick it up last night and it is sweet sounding inside and out.. 7500. so i dont have much in to a new feeling car..and does anyone want to buy a grand am 1992 GT v-6 3.3 liter 84000miles it need frez plugs ......and rear window leaks other then that it's not a bad car....$1200.00
the only mustangs that are not worthy are V6 mustangs, they are SOOOOOOOOOO FRIGGEN BAD, mine is totally a piece of shit the interrior rattles, i've had to be towed home before and many many many more problems. i am still in the process of lemoning that car but in the meantime i needed a car so i bought a 1999 GT mustang and that car is SOLID, not 1 problem and I have three times more miles on it than the V6... man its fun to drive
A mustang what? Coupe? Convertible? V6 or GT? Auto or standard?
A automatic mustang 3.8 v6 coupe is quite a different beast then a stick shift GT convertible.

2000 coupe 3.8 v-6 4 speed auto sunburst gold 28000 miles -clean-....
A mustang what? Coupe? Convertible? V6 or GT? Auto or standard?
A automatic mustang 3.8 v6 coupe is quite a different beast then a stick shift GT convertible.

Salmon Slayer wrote:

GOOD MUSTANG..
and its cheap as chips.
oh ya they are sweet looking I have one for a desk top TOO LATE I PICK IT UP. 2000 mustang ..hope i have good luck with it...
Wait for the 2005 Mustang GT - it's a thankfully welcome return to a GOOD MUSTANG..
and its cheap as chips.
Salmon Slayer wrote:

GOOD MUSTANG..
and its cheap as chips.