2000 Ranger 2.5 WTB Headers

rip me buying the little 2.5 liter engine, and for throwing good money after bad... but if you know where to get 50 state legal headers for a 2000, please let me know. I can even get headers for my Briggs & Stratton lawn
mower engine but the model year 2000 has been conspicuously absent from all my searches. Maybe I should just put the Briggs & Stratton in the Ranger ! thx

after
all
If the 2.5 exhaust is like the 2.3 was, you would be wasting your money. They already come with a as close to a header as most people would want, and it is a good heavy one that doesn't make noise in the cab. You couldn't sell me headers for mine.
Gee thanks, I see what you mean, the 2.5 must be like the 2.3... they are indeed very nice, equal length cast headers stock,

!