2000 Ranger Spare parts For Sale

I have a small bundle of parts left over that I would like to get rid of. Here is a list for everyone to ponder over.
All parts came from a 2000 Ranger XLT V6 4.0
R&L Head lamps R&L Tail lamps R&L Fender Mounted Park lamps Grill (Including the plastic piece that goes behind the grill and headlamps) R&L Airbags. R&L door switch pads and black plastic shields Alternator Cruise Control Actuator Original Tape Deck K&N Air Filter Air Mass Meter Throttle Body (with TPS) Climate Control panel Haynes manual
make me offers. I want to try and keep the lights and switches in pairs. but make me an offer and we will see what we can do!
Benjamin snipped-for-privacy@lefty.ca