2000 Taurus cd player

I bought a 2000 Taurus and it has the cd controls in radio/climate control dashplate. I'd like to install a cd player but can't decide which way to go; either a used trunk changer or a Scosche radio/climate control dash panel change-out kit so I can install a radio/player up front in the dash. I checked Ebay for Ford changers and it seems that they can be a trouble-prone device. Anyone have experience with them? Anyone have experience in replacing the dash piece and running new wiring?

Reply to
dmtaurus

It would probally be a less hassle to either let a professional install it, that way they can worry about the problems with the cdplayer or, get yourself a different Ford vehicle without that dashplate radio/climate control combo.

Reply to
A Frazier

Reply to
scott(remove_to_reply)