2000 Taurus - Remote Keyless Entry Problem

Anyone ever come across this?
When I click on the key fob to open the driver's door the door lock does not pop up, but if I double-click all the other locks open up,
except the driver's door.
Is something stuck, mechanical or electrical in the driver's door to prevent the lock from opening?
Fortunately I can use the manual overide but I wanted to get this fixed.
Thanks, Matt

The rod from the door lock power actuator assembly has come off the latch assembly arm in the driver's door.
The clips sometimes break, or fall off. Cheap parts cost, but you have to take the door panel off to get to it.
Rob
I'm still within the extended warranty so I'll have the dealer do it, they can fix the vacuum actuated vent doors as well. They don't seem to be sending the air to anywhere but defrost.
My only worry is something else will get broken in the process of fixing... hold breath, cross fingers.
Thanks!
when you use the power button to lock or unlock the door, does it make any noise?? if not the actuator is bad. if it does, than something inside come off the actuator or lock assembly.

When I did it the other day a double click would open the other doors but one click wouldn't do anything for the driver's door, no noise, nothing.
Also, went to open the car today and all locks were operational, one click opens the driver's door. Now it works? Something must be getting tired in there.
yup, sounds like a bad actuator. if it works, try it a few times. it should stop working after 4 or 5 times