2000 taurus shimy

Hi; My 2000 taurus started to shimy when the brakes are applied. I assumed warped rotors so I replaced them along with new pads. The shimy is just as bad as before, and it is most noticeable only at high
speed between 50 to 60 mph. A mechanic suggested the pads were not properly deglazed. Someone else said a wheel bearing. Any suggestions???
How do you deglaze, Is this just buffing up the pads with sandpaper????
Thanks in advance Bill
Try rotating the tires and/or a front end alignment if the shimmy is there when you're not on the brakes.
Eric
B Gilmour wrote:

wheel balance. I've found a out of balance condition or low air pressure will effect the fron end alot.