2000 Taurus Sway Bar Link

Hello;
I was just curious if a bad sway bar link would cause a vibration while driving? It's been needing replacement for quite a while, so I'm sure it's in the worst possible condition.
Thanks,
Rondo

Coincidently my safety inspection just failed and one of the problems are the suspension links (sway bar links). One is completely broken and the other well on its way out. The only thing the broken one does is make a clunking noise now and again. There are no vibrations while driving either highway or city roads. That's to say that at least on my car a broken and near broken bars did not result in vibrations.