2000 Taurus Wagon - Front & Rear Door Panel Trim

Hello,
On our 2000 Taurus Wagon the driver side front door panel pops out, just the piece square plastic above the arm rest. If I pull it back I can see that it was only glued on. I have been popping it back in
since I don't know when, and it keeps popping out. I want to fix it for good. A new door panel costs $250 from fordparts.com. I'd rather fix the one I have. Any ideas?
Also, the passenger side rear door does the same thing now, the square piece above the arm rest pops out. Same thing.
Thanks!

Super glue or epoxy. Duck Tape, which is a brand of duct tape.
Jeff