2000 Windstar 3.8L Exhaust System

I've got H2O dripping from both sides from an exhaust-system rectangular box that sits about in the middle of the vehicle's chassis. It may have been
doing this from day 1 and I just never noticed it. I don't know if it's a muffler or a catalytic converter with a cover. It has ridges that run with the length of the vehicle. Checked ALLDATA DIY and it's doesn't help. (Please tell me these are just 'weep holes' in the catalytic converter.)
Thanks in advance.

box
and
The desired product of all modern emission systems is water. Exhaust systems get cool pretty fast, at least they are not hot enough to burn of water. If you don't get the water out, it will cause rust. The holes are there on purpose.

box
and
====================Yep, its a winter time thing. not to worry. most likely just condesation.....
That is the muffler, it has a weep hole to do what you see it doing. It's normal.