2000 Windstar 3.8L ??? on bleeding brake system

The brake pressure switch/sensor failed (lost fluid reservoir level down to point of turning on Brake Lamp) and I will be replacing it myself. Since
the switch is on the bottom/front of the brake master cylinder, will I have to bleed the entire brake system after replacing the failed switch?? I can't find a shop procedure for replacing a switch/sensor on the master cylinder itself.
Thanks in advance.